Terms and Conditions
All prices are quoted in New Zealand and are inclusive of Government tax.
A deposit of NZD$1000.00 is required to confirm your booking. We reserve the right to release your pencil booking if the deposit is not received within 14 days (10 working days) from the day it is requested. A further payment of 60% of the estimated final account 8 weeks (2 months) prior to the wedding or function is required, with the remaining 40% balance to be paid two weeks (10 working days) prior to the wedding or function.
We accept cash, Master Card and Visa credit cards, international bank transfer* and bank cheques*.
* Any applicable bank transfer and bank cheque fees are the responsibility of the client and should be added to the amount being transferred.
FINAL CONFIRMED GUEST NUMBERS
It is mandatory to provide Te Vara Nui Village with FINAL CONFIRMED GUEST NUMBERS within 14 days prior to the wedding or function. If there is a reduction in guest numbers after the stated period of 14 days, NO REFUNDS will be given. Te Vara Nui reserves the right to charge for this number of guests and increases to the number will be accepted up to 48 hours prior to the wedding or function.
The client agrees to take full responsibility for their guests and any suppliers on premises. Any damage to the property and equipment is the responsibility of the client and will be charged at cost.
We will not accept any responsibility for the loss or damage to any equipment, merchandise or personal effects left on the premises prior to, during or after the reception/function.
Te Vara Nui Village is not liable for any person/s injured at any time. All children must be closely supervised around the water and it is the responsibility of their parents or caregiver to supervise them.
All cancellations must be received in writing (e-mail with an accompanying phone call is accepted for international clients)
90 days or more;
An administration fee of $300 will apply to all cancellations 90 days or more prior to the function date.
60 – 30 days
Cancellations between 60 and 30 days prior to the wedding or function will incur a payment of 60% of the projected revenue.
30 days or less
Cancellation between 30 – 0 days prior to the wedding or function will incur a fee of 100% of the projected revenue.
SALES OF LIQUOR
Due to Licensing Laws, all weddings and functions have up until 11pm to purchase drinks from the bar. Music must be turned down by 11.00 p.m. and off by 11.30, in consideration of neighbouring residents. All guests will be given half an hour to leave. A penalty fee maybe charged for extra time guests are on property.
There is NO BYO option available on our premises and we have a good range of beverages to choose from. Should you request something in particular, please do not hesitate to order in advance.
For OPEN BAR arrangements and additional bar requests the final payment is due in full at the end of the event/function. No other payment arrangements will be accepted. In terms of set BAR TABS, this MUST BE PAID IN FULL 2 DAYS IN ADVANCE.
Any Reception/Function held on a Sunday or Cook Islands Public Holiday will incur a surcharge.
All prices within our information pack together with terms and conditions shown above are current at this time and are subject to change at any time without prior notice (except in the case where an existing booking for a particular service is confirmed and full deposit/payment has been received by Te Vara Nui Village)
Te Vara Nui can easily arrange return transport for your group. Let us know in advance so it can be arranged.
All prices listed include VAT and are subject to change without notification.